As a responsible local business, DEPTH has made the difficult decision on Sunday March 15 to suspend all in-person classes, personal training, athlete training, team training, and rehabilitation appointments until further notice. The health and well-being of our valued members, athletes, clients, patients, staff, and their families remains our top priority.
We are not leaving you hanging though! When life zigs, we zag!
Experience Virtual Physiotherapy Sessions
During this time of constant change, we want to provide you with care and offer guidance for your health in the comfort of your home. Get the guidance you need with a mix of self-care tips, exercise programs, alongside a personalized assessment to help fulfill your goals.
Book your virtual physiotherapy session online. Choose either a 15, 30, or 45 min session.
To login to your virtual session…
1. Ensure you are using a laptop or desktop with Google Chrome or Firebox browser.
2. Click on “Begin Your Online Appointment” from the appointment reminder email.
3. Sign in to your Jane Account.
4. Find the camera “Begin” button under “Upcoming Appointments” to start your virtual appointment.
5. If your therapist is not visible yet, don’t worry…they may be finishing with another virtual session and will be there shortly.
6. If you have any questions connecting at the time of appointment, just call 226-748-9494.
Review your goals, injury status, provide self-care tips, and develop a personalized exercise program in the comfort of your own home.
Safe, simple, and effective. We have had some amazing positive feedback so far!
We will continue to re-evaluate the COVID-19 situation to keep everyone up to date. We love you all. Stay safe and healthy.